Job Type Full-time, 2-month contract with possibility of permanent job afterwards
Salary Salary Package is negotiable based on experience level
Liftstream is looking to appoint a Human Capital Analyst for a 2-month, full-time contract starting 1st of February, with a possibility of full employment afterwards. This is an office based post (Mayfair, London), although flexibility to work from home is a possibility. This position is being appointed to help Liftstream with the extensive research and advocacy activities in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical market. The Analyst will have a key responsibility for a project and will be expected to manage the time and resources accordingly in order to achieve the project deliverables on time and to a professional standard. The position will allow the person to develop skills in communication, market research, data analysis and reporting. The Analyst will gain significant exposure to the USA biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry during the project.
- Perform data-driven analysis, identifying patterns and predictive models for human capital strategies.
- Produce forecasting and diagnostic tools to support planning and decision making for client companies, as well as for internal business strategy.
- Build organisational knowledge around corporate governance issues and support the development of expert areas for client services.
- Map and monitor executive human capital within life sciences.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree in a related discipline
- Strong research & analytical skills, experience in dealing with large, interconnected data sets
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel or similar software
- Experience in survey analysis beneficial
- Knowledge of statistics beneficial but not essential
- Detail oriented, with a structured approach
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and energetic
- Keen interest in the STEM industries
- 1. Send CV by midday Monday the 23rd of January 2017 to Lukasz.Stasiak@liftstream.com quoting: F4020 & Lastname in the subject title.
- 2. Telephone Interview.
- 3. Selected Candidates Invited to Interview.