Life Sciences Analyst - project placement (approximately 6 weeks)
Liftstream is looking to appoint a Market Analyst on a project placement (approximately 6 weeks), flexible working schedule (full time or part time) and location, starting August 2018. The position is being appointed to help Liftstream investigate current state of the biotechnology and pharmaceutical market in the most prominent biotechnology clusters around the globe. The Analyst will have key responsibility for the project and will be expected to manage the time and resources accordingly in order to achieve the project deliverables to a professional standard. The position will allow the person to build skills in market research, data analysis and reporting.
- Primary responsibility of the position is to undertake market research into the most prominent biotechnology and pharmaceutical clusters to better understand the current state of growth, innovation, investment, scientific advancement, human capital trends and the commercial environment.
- Work with Liftstream team to develop best research methods and sources, set up recording and referencing system.
- The person will utilise various approaches including primary market research and secondary market research, data analysis, data presentation and communication.
- Report findings to Liftstream management.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- Undergraduate degree
- Interest in Life Sciences sector
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Strong research & analytical skills
- Send CV to Lukasz.Stasiak@liftstream.com quoting: MARKET ANALYST & Last Name in the subject title by noon on Monday the 13th of August 2018.
- Telephone interview in the week 14th, 15th of August 2018.
- Selected candidates invited to face to face interview.