San Diego Biotech Cluster
KEY FACTSLast updated: 23 October 2018
- Over $6 billion was invested in the San Diego Life Science cluster in 2017-2018
- Indication expertise: Oncology, nervous system diseases, parasitic diseases
- Home to outstanding science centers: Scripps Research and University of California, San Diego
- 70 public Life Sciences companies (inc. OTC and minor exchanges)
- Many accelerators and incubators: BioLabs San Diego, Bio, Tech and Beyond, EvoNexus, FabLab, HeraHub, HerLabs, Jlabs-San Diego, LabFellows, MakerPlace, North County Biotech Incubator, The Basement, Wireless Health Club.